Last month, SeaDream’s Executive Chef, Gilles de Cambourg hosted a special “by invitation only” dinner at the exclusive, Pacific City Club in Bangkok, Thailand. The Chef presented an eight-course menu featuring some of the most popular dishes from SeaDream’s Menu Dégustation.
Richard Jones, SeaDream’s Business and Development Director for Asia was in attendance. He was pleased to not only present guests with a lovely dinner but also to introduce them to the concept of yachting with SeaDream Yacht Club.
The menu for the evening:
- L’Oeuf Poule au Caviar Surprise
- Steamed Lobster on Marinated King Crab Tartar with Orange Dressing and Herb Phyllo Crisp
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup with Tarragon and Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pear Sorbet with Hibiscus
- Pan fried Sea Bass Fillet with Grilled Zucchini, Wild Mushroom Risotto and Truffle-Olive Oil Jus
- Chateaubriand of Beef with Gaufrette Napoleon Potato, Green Asparagus and Sauce Pays d´Auge
- Warm Morbier Cheese on Seaweed Brioche Bread with Caramelized Mix Berries
- Grand Marnier Soufflé with crème Fraîche Ice Cream
- Homemade Petits-Fours and Chocolate Truffles