SeaDream Yacht Club 2016: French & Italian Riviera Voyages
MIAMI, December 7, 2015 – In October of 2016, SeaDream Yacht Club
’s 112-guest luxury mega-yacht SeaDream I
will spend the month of October sailing throughout the French and Italian Riviera’s visiting the most secluded and stunning ports of call in the Mediterranean. Departing from Rome on October 1, SeaDream I
will transport guests to the ports of Elba, Livorno, Portovenere and Portofino, Italy and St. Tropez and Cannes, France.
“The SeaDream experience in the French and Italian Riviera’s allows guests the time to immerse themselves and explore the intimate ports of the Mediterranean such as Bonifacio, St. Florent and Calvi on the island of Corsica,” shares Bob Lepisto, president of SeaDream Yacht Club. “A true yachting experience, these October 2016 itineraries will satisfy travelers with the desire to explore beyond the major stops.”
SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2016 French & Italian Riviera voyages include:
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Cannes sails October 1 to 8, 2016. Ports include Rome, Elba, Livorno, Cinque Terre and Portofino, Italy; and Villefranche-sur-Mer, St. Tropez and Cannes, France.
- Cannes Roundtrip sails October 8 to 15, 2016. Ports include Cannes, Saint Florent, Calvi and St. Tropez, France; Portofino and Cinque Terre, Italy; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- Cannes to Civitavecchia (Rome) sails October 15 to 22, 2016. Ports include Cannes, France; Portofino, Cinque Terre, Livorno, Elba, Porto Ercole and Rome, Italy; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Cannes sails October 22 to 29, 2016. Ports include Rome, Sorrento and Capri, Italy; and Bonifacio, Calvi, St. Tropez and Cannes, France.
- Cannes to Malaga sails October 29 to November 5, 2016. Ports include Cannes, St. Tropez, Cassis and Collioure, France; and Barcelona, Valencia, Cartagena and Malaga, Spain.
When visiting St. Tropez, guests are encouraged to join the chef at the local market and sample local delicacies while he collects fresh items for the evening meal. While stopping in Portovenere, guests can enjoy a guided village walk or hike to experience Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site compromised of five villages and the surrounding hillsides. A picturesque Italian seaside village with pastel houses lining the harbor, Portofino is another guest favorite full of shops and galleries.
Defined by the statement, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” SeaDream was named the Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015 by Forbes. Ideal for the active traveler, both SeaDream I
and SeaDream II
are equipped with wave runners, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and many other watersports activities, all of which can be launched directly from the yachts’ Marina. With the highest therapist-to-guest ratio at sea, the SeaDream Spa ensures complete rejuvenation for its guests.
Inclusive yachting fares begin at $4,499 based on double occupancy. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com
About SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club, recently named “Best Niche Cruise Line” at the prestigious Virtuoso Awards, has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I
and SeaDream II
. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are provided in SeaDream’s inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com
or call 1-800-707-4911.
Mike Hicks/Boykin Foxworth
LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES
<< Go Back to Press Releases