MIAMI, (Feb. 4, 2015) – SeaDream Yacht Club’s
112-guest twin-mega yachts have spent the winter season calling on the small ports and boutique harbors of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands. Now, as much of North America is still experiencing cold temperatures and snow, limited availability for a yachting escape is still available on Caribbean sailings
. SeaDream I
and SeaDream II
will travel the islands through April 18 before making the crossing for their summer Mediterranean home.
“The 2015 season has taken our guests to more ports in the Caribbean than ever before.” shares President Bob Lepisto. “Having both yachts has allowed us to offer unique sailings in the region, and limited space is still available on remaining March and April sailings.” Caribbean highlights include:
- Terre-de-Haut, Îles des Saintes: Part of the Îles des Saintes group of Islands, Terre-de-Haut offers guests one of the most picturesque locales in the world. They will also enjoy views of the sister island, Îlet à Cabrit, the main island of Guadeloupe and the volcanic La Soufrière mountain, which reaches a height of 4,810 feet.
- Charlestown, Nevis: A smaller, less commercial neighbor to St. Kitts, Nevis is a SeaDream favorite with dramatic views of the potentially active volcanic Nevis Peak. Whether exploring the island through one of the Land Adventures or relaxing on the beach, guests can experience the best of both worlds at Nevis.
- Gustavia, St. Barts: A treasured destination in the Caribbean, Gustavia is a small island in the French West Indies with incredible beaches, resorts, restaurants and activities for both day and night. Guests can discover the island through the various SeaDream adventures or simply relax and watch the incredible yachts arriving and departing from the SeaDream yacht.
- Tobago Cays: A cluster of five uninhabited islands, the Tobago Cays are home to lagoons full of green turtles, coral reefs, colorful fish and crystal clear waters. A film location of “Pirates of the Caribbean,” the Tobago Cays are an awe-inspiring island destination ideal for both scuba diving and relaxing on the beach.
- Union Island, the Grenadines: Nicknamed the ‘Tahiti of the West Indies’ due to its volcanic silhouette, Union Island is the southernmost island of the Grenadines. Among the many restaurants and bars, Happy Island, a man-made island featuring a bar, sits in the middle of Clifton Harbor and is an absolute must-see for guests. Guests will also marvel at Mount Taboi, which at 999 feet above sea level is the highest peak on Union Island. Another key feature of the Union Island region is the Tobago Cays National Marine Park. The Tobago Cays are a group of small uninhabited islands surrounded by reefs, where SeaDream offers snorkeling, scuba diving and swimming.
Recently named the Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015 by ForbesLife
, the SeaDream Yacht Club emphasizes relaxed luxury. Guests can take advantage of the SeaDream Spa
, with the highest therapist-to-guest ratio at sea. Both SeaDream I
and SeaDream II
are also equipped with wave runners, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and many other watersports activities, all of which can be launched directly from the yachts’ Marina. While passengers sailing with other lines fight the crowds in larger ports, guests sailing with SeaDream Yacht Club enjoy unsurpassed experiences while visiting ports that only they can access.
Fully inclusive yachting fares begin at $2,791 based on double occupancy. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com
About SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I
and SeaDream II
. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are available through SeaDream’s fully-inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com
or call 1-800-707-4911.
LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES
[email protected] www.louhammond.com
<< Go Back to Press Releases