SeaDream’s “End of the World” Promotion for Amazon Voyages 2013
(Miami, FL) – December 4, 2012 – SeaDream Yacht Club assumes the Mayan calendar is wrong, and the world won’t be ending as they predict on Dec. 21. In fact, SeaDream is giving you and your friends reason to celebrate this month with a just announced, never offered before promotion; “Explore the Amazon and Your Friends Sail Free” for select 2013 Amazon voyages.The 112 guest, luxury mega-yacht, SeaDream II will be sailing The Amazon in February and March 2013. SeaDream’s “Explore the Amazon and Your Friends Sail Free” promotion is valid for new Amazon bookings on voyage #21307A, #21308, #21310 and #21311B between Dec. 5 -10, 2012. “This is an amazing opportunity to sail with friends & family not to be missed. It’s the Amazon, it’s the top rated ‘Boutique Ship’ in the world (2013 Berlitz Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships, 50 – 250 passengers) and its unique voyages hosted by a team of expert guides, naturalists and professional photographer” said Bob Lepisto, SeaDream’s President. SeaDream sailed the Amazon in 2012 and returns again in 2013 with more voyage selections (from 7 to 20 days long) and unique, Upper-Amazon voyages sailing 7-days roundtrip from Iquitos, Peru. The Amazon is not included in 2014’s itineraries, so the line suggests those interested not miss The Amazon in 2013. SeaDream is the only luxury vessel of its size to sail the Upper-Amazon. The intermediate ports for the Upper-Amazon voyages #21308 & #21310 include Leticia, Colombia; Panelas, Brazil; Jutai, Brazil; Santo Antonio do Ica, Brazil; Amatura, Brazil; Monkey Island, Colombia and Pebas, Peru. At the end of each day’s jungle adventures, guests return to their comfortable expedition base; SeaDream II. Click here for SeaDream’s Amazon Digital Brochure, Click here for Explore the Amazon and Your Friends Sail Free, Click here for information on SeaDream’s Amazon expedition team 2013 Amazon Highlights:
- SeaDream II will sail two 20-night voyages; Bridgetown, Barbados to Iquitos, Peru and the return.
- Ports of call include Devil’s Island, French Guiana; Parintins, Brazil; Manaus, Brazil; Panelas, Brazil; Leticia, Colombia and more.
- A team of Naturalists will be aboard all Amazon voyages providing in depth information about the great river wilderness in addition to guiding guests on land & water exploration.
- Award-winning Professional Photographer, Sue Flood will be aboard sharing her tips and techniques as she documents each voyage in photos made available to guests.
- Excursions feature the jungle’s exotic plants and animals, Amazonian tribes, museums and markets.
- SeaDream hosts their Champagne and Caviar Splash™ on one of Brazil’s best beaches in Alter do Chao.
- Near Leticia, Colombia guests will arrive by zodiac to “Monkey Island”, a sanctuary for monkeys and an opportunity to hand feed squirrel monkeys.
- In Panelas, Brazil guests on zodiacs skim past massive lily pads and peer up at towering ceiba trees as they are taken to an area noted for its sloths, monkeys and Tamandua anteaters.
- To compliment Amazon voyages, guests may book a pre or post land based travel program to Machu Picchu. SeaDream has teamed up with experienced local partners and together have created insightful excursions through Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu. Tours include accommodations in five-star hotels, transportation on the Orient Express luxury train, the Hiram Bingham and more. Expertly escorted by specially selected local licensed guides, these are authentic cultural experiences designed for the sophisticated traveler.
# # #
Media Contact: Adrienne d’Annunzio SeaDream Yacht Club 601 Brickell Key Drive, #1050 Miami, FL 33131 305-631-6111 email@example.com