SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2016 Mediterranean Season
-Exclusive Ports and Harbors Await-
MIAMI, September 15, 2015 – SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2016 season will sail to the Mediterranean’s most secluded destinations, visiting ports so small that only the 112-guest twin luxury mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II can enter. Ideal for travelers who wish to explore beyond popular ports of call such as St. Tropez, France, these itineraries transport guests to the beautiful and intimate ports of Patmos, Kotor, and Cassis among many others. SeaDream’s award-winning luxury mega-yachts will arrive in the Mediterranean in May and the season features 40+ itineraries.
“Yachting with SeaDream Yacht Club in the Mediterranean is an experience unlike any other and we pride ourselves on the ability to intimately transport our guests to some of the world’s most exclusive destinations,” shares Bob Lepisto, president of SeaDream Yacht Club.
SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2016 Mediterranean sailing highlights:
- Barcelona to Nice departs May 14 – May 22, 2016. Ports include Barcelona and Roses, Spain; Sete, Cassis, St. Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- Istanbul to Athens (Piraeus) departs June 25 – July 2, 2016. Ports include Istanbul, Kepez (Troy & Gallipoli) and Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Patmos, Parikia, Sifnos Island, Hydra and Athens (Piraeus), Greece.
- Venice to Dubrovnik departs August 20 – August 27, 2016. Ports include Venice, Italy; Mali Losinj, Rab, Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik, Croatia; and Kotor, Montenegro.
- Cannes Roundtrip departs October 8 – October 15, 2016. Ports include Cannes, Saint Florent, Calvi and St. Tropez, France; Portofino and Portovenere (Cinque Terre), Italy; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Another highlight for the 2016 season will be SeaDream Yacht Club’s popular crew-led shore excursions available in numerous ports which many of the yacht’s staff call home. SeaDream continues to offer innovative dining, including an optional Raw Food menu and traditional Japanese menu. Additionally, the chef welcomes guests to the local market in select ports to assist him in collecting fresh local seafood and produce for the evening meal.
Ideal for the active traveler, both SeaDream I and SeaDream II are equipped with wave runners, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and many other watersports activities, all of which can be launched directly from the yachts’ Marina. With the highest therapist-to-guest ratio at sea, the SeaDream Spa ensures complete rejuvenation for its guests. Defined by the statement, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” SeaDream was named the Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015 by Forbes.
Inclusive yachting fares begin at $4,499 based on double occupancy. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com.
About SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club, recently named “Best Niche Cruise Line” at the prestigious Virtuoso Awards, has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are provided in SeaDream’s inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911.
SeaDream’s “End of the World” Promotion for Amazon Voyages 2013
(Miami, FL) – December 4, 2012 – SeaDream Yacht Club assumes the Mayan calendar is wrong, and the world won’t be ending as they predict on Dec. 21. In fact, SeaDream is giving you and your friends reason to celebrate this month with a just announced, never offered before promotion; “Explore the Amazon and Your Friends Sail Free” for select 2013 Amazon voyages.
The 112 guest, luxury mega-yacht, SeaDream II will be sailing The Amazon in February and March 2013. SeaDream’s “Explore the Amazon and Your Friends Sail Free” promotion is valid for new Amazon bookings on voyage #21307A, #21308, #21310 and #21311B between Dec. 5 -10, 2012. “This is an amazing opportunity to sail with friends & family not to be missed. It’s the Amazon, it’s the top rated ‘Boutique Ship’ in the world (2013 Berlitz Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships, 50 – 250 passengers) and its unique voyages hosted by a team of expert guides, naturalists and professional photographer” said Bob Lepisto, SeaDream’s President.
SeaDream sailed the Amazon in 2012 and returns again in 2013 with more voyage selections (from 7 to 20 days long) and unique, Upper-Amazon voyages sailing 7-days roundtrip from Iquitos, Peru. The Amazon is not included in 2014’s itineraries, so the line suggests those interested not miss The Amazon in 2013.
SeaDream is the only luxury vessel of its size to sail the Upper-Amazon. The intermediate ports for the Upper-Amazon voyages #21308 & #21310 include Leticia, Colombia; Panelas, Brazil; Jutai, Brazil; Santo Antonio do Ica, Brazil; Amatura, Brazil; Monkey Island, Colombia and Pebas, Peru. At the end of each day’s jungle adventures, guests return to their comfortable expedition base; SeaDream II.
2013 Amazon Highlights:
- SeaDream II will sail two 20-night voyages; Bridgetown, Barbados to Iquitos, Peru and the return.
- Ports of call include Devil’s Island, French Guiana; Parintins, Brazil; Manaus, Brazil; Panelas, Brazil; Leticia, Colombia and more.
- A team of Naturalists will be aboard all Amazon voyages providing in depth information about the great river wilderness in addition to guiding guests on land & water exploration.
- Award-winning Professional Photographer, Sue Flood will be aboard sharing her tips and techniques as she documents each voyage in photos made available to guests.
- Excursions feature the jungle’s exotic plants and animals, Amazonian tribes, museums and markets.
- SeaDream hosts their Champagne and Caviar Splash™ on one of Brazil’s best beaches in Alter do Chao.
- Near Leticia, Colombia guests will arrive by zodiac to “Monkey Island”, a sanctuary for monkeys and an opportunity to hand feed squirrel monkeys.
- In Panelas, Brazil guests on zodiacs skim past massive lily pads and peer up at towering ceiba trees as they are taken to an area noted for its sloths, monkeys and Tamandua anteaters.
- To compliment Amazon voyages, guests may book a pre or post land based travel program to Machu Picchu. SeaDream has teamed up with experienced local partners and together have created insightful excursions through Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu. Tours include accommodations in five-star hotels, transportation on the Orient Express luxury train, the Hiram Bingham and more. Expertly escorted by specially selected local licensed guides, these are authentic cultural experiences designed for the sophisticated traveler.
About “Explore the Amazon and Your Friends Sail Free”
Promotion applicable to voyage number 21307A, 21308, 21310, 21311B only. Both paid stateroom and complimentary stateroom are double occupancy for the voyage only. New bookings only made between Dec. 5 -10, 2012. Not combinable with any other savings or promotions. All guest names and payment must be provided at the time of booking. No offer extensions. Limit 2 complimentary staterooms per party. Complimentary stateroom to be assigned by SeaDream prior to sailing. Complimentary stateroom must be booked at the time of paid stateroom booking. No name changes. No TBA names. Government, Port, Document Issuance, Handling & Service charges per person per day for all guests are additional. Singles accepted at 200%. Yacht’s Registry: Bahamas. Mention Promo Code: AMZNB1G1
# # #
SeaDream Yacht Club
601 Brickell Key Drive, #1050
Miami, FL 33131