Highlights of SeaDream Yacht Club’s August 2017 Mediterranean sailings include:
- Overnight stays in Hvar, Croatia where guests have an option to kayak down the coastline on one of the offered land adventures or take an independent hike up to the fortress for incredible views of the picturesque harbor.
- Transit through the narrow and dramatic Corinth Canal during Piraeus (Athens) to Venice August 5 – August 14, 2017 and Venice to Piraeus (Athens) August 30 – September 9, 2017.
- Stops along the Adriatic Sea including Europe’s most southerly fjord of Kotor, Montenegro, and Dubrovnik, Croatia which was listed as a World Heritage Site in 1979.
- Wine voyages such as the 11-day Civitavecchia (Rome) to Venice August 19 – August 30, 2017 voyage which features Ca’del Bosco and Allegrin, who will host an onboard Wine Maker’s dinner.
Other highlights of the 2017 season include the many amenities offered onboard. Ideal for the active traveler, both SeaDream I and SeaDream II are equipped with wave runners, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and many other watersports activities, all of which can be launched directly from the yachts’ Marina. With the highest therapist-to-guest ratio at sea, the SeaDream Spa ensures complete rejuvenation for its guests.SeaDream Yacht Club 2017 voyages begin at $3,399 per person based on double occupancy. The inclusive fare includes ocean view accommodations, gourmet meals, gratuities, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.SeaDream.com.
SeaDream Yacht Club Announces New 2016 Wine Voyages
–Eight Wine Voyages offered in Mediterranean for 2016–MIAMI, October 15, 2015 – SeaDream Yacht Club announces eight Wine Voyages designed by new Wine Director Ida Dønheim taking place from May 7 through November 5, 2016. Continuing its commitment to award-winning culinary experiences, guests onboard these itineraries will enjoy a selection of the world’s most well-known wineries, exclusive and rare wine tastings, excellent cuisine and wine pairings at the popular Winemaker’s Dinner, in which a local grower or winery shares treasures from their own cellars. “As SeaDream continues to set the yachting vacation standard, most recently recognized as the ‘Best Niche Cruise Line’ by the experts at Virtuoso, our team understands the importance of always innovating the guest experience,” shares SeaDream Yacht Club President Bob Lepisto. “Ida’s attention to detail in every aspect of the new Wine Voyages ensures the ultimate wine experience at sea and ashore pairing our outstanding culinary team’s service with the most scenic backdrops in the world.” SeaDream I and SeaDream II will sail along the Mediterranean coastline visiting exclusive ports and harbors in Italy, Spain, Greece and France’s renowned wine country. Each voyage will offer heightened experiences for beginners and veteran oenophiles with itineraries that have been expertly curated by Dønheim, a seasoned chef and sommelier. Activities include visits to boutique vineyards; casual tastings organized throughout sailings to highlight local producers from regions visited; and in-depth tastings that focus on a specific topic, grape or region led by Dønheim, the winemaker or an internationally recognized wine expert. A SeaDream guest favorite, the Winemaker’s Dinner will feature top cuvees and select wines offered in earlier tastings allowing guests to experience a proper food and wine pairing and how the wine changes character when served with food. This dinner will feature a specially crafted menu to complement the wine of the winery joining for the evening. SeaDream Yacht Club’s Wine Voyage itineraries for 2016:
- Seven-day Barcelona to Nice Wine Voyage, departing May 7, 2016 aboard SeaDream II – including overnights in Monte Carlo, Monaco and St. Tropez, France; and visitng Sanary-sur-Mer, Sete, Cannes and Nice, France; and Barcelona and Roses, Spain.
- Six-day Monte Carlo to Civitavecchia (Rome) Wine Voyage, departing May 18, 2016 aboard SeaDream II – visiting Monte Carlo, Monaco; St. Tropez, France; and Portofino, Cinque Terre, Florence, Lucca, Porto Ercole and Rome, Italy.
- Seven-day Cannes to Civitavecchia (Rome) Wine Voyage, departing June 4, 2016 aboard SeaDream I – visiting Monte Carlo, Monaco; Cannes, France; and Portofino, Cinque Terre, Florence, Elba, Porto Ercole and Rome, Italy.
- Seven-day Civitavecchia (Rome) to Athens (Piraeus) Wine Voyage, departing June 11, 2016 aboard SeaDream II – visiting Rome, Capri, Pompeii, and Taormina (Etna) Sicily, Italy; Fiskardo, Kefalonia, Galaxidi (Delphi), Corinth Canal, and Athens (Piraeus), Greece.
- Seven-day Civitavecchia (Rome) to Nice Wine Voyage, departing September 10, 2016 aboard SeaDream I – including an overnight in Monte Carlo, Monaco and visiting Porto Ercole, Elba, Florence, Cinque Terre and Portofino, Italy; and Nice, France.
- Seven-day Nice Roundtrip Wine Voyage, departing September 15, 2016 aboard SeaDream I – visiting Nice, Cannes, Sanary-sur-Mer, Cassis and St. Tropez, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco and San Remo, Italy.
- Seven-day Civitavecchia (Rome) to Cannes Wine Voyage, departing October 1, 2016. – visiting Rome, Elba, Florence, Cinque Terre and Portofino, Italy; and Villefranche-sur-Mer, St. Tropez and Cannes, France.
- Seven-day Cannes to Malaga Wine Voyage, departing October 29, 2016 – visiting Cannes, St. Tropez, Cassis and Collioure, France; and Barcelona, Valencia, Cartagena and Malaga, Spain.
###CONTACT: Mike Hicks/Boykin Foxworth LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES 561-655-3836/843-647-7389 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.louhammond.com
SEADREAM YACHT CLUB PREVIEWS 2015 MEDITERRANEAN SEASON:
EXCLUSIVE PORTS AWAITMIAMI, March 30, 2015 – SeaDream Yacht Club will sail to the Mediterranean’s most secluded destinations, visiting ports and harbors so small that only the 112-guest twin mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II can enter. Both yachts will depart from Malaga (Spain) on May 1 while SeaDream I will transport guests to the beautiful ports of Cartagena, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, Mahon, Alghero, and Bonifacio on a 7-day sailing before arriving in Citavecchia on May 8. SeaDream II will embark on an 8-day sailing to Cartagena, Valencia, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Collioure and Sanary-sur-Mer before arriving in Monte Carlo on May 9. “The SeaDream experience in the Mediterranean is truly a yachting experience with short distances to smaller ports being the appeal,” shares Bob Lepisto, president of SeaDream Yacht Club. “This allows more time to explore intimate ports like Korcula and Hvar in Croatia or play on our water sports marina right off the stern.” SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2015 Mediterranean sailing highlights:
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Athens (Piraeus) departs May 8 – May 16, 2015. Ports include Civitavecchia (Rome), Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Taormina (Etna) and Sicily, Italy; Fiskardo, Kefalonia, Itea (Delphi), Corinth Canal (Transit), Santorini, Hydra and Athens (Piraeus), Greece.
- Venice to Dubrovnik departs June 27 – July 4, 2015. Ports include Opatija, Rab, Sibenik and Split, Croatia; and Kotor, Montenegro.
- Athens (Piraeus) to Istanbul departs August 22 – August 29, 2015. Ports include Athens (Piraeus), Hydra, Santorini, Parikia, Paros and Patmos, Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Kepez (Troy & Gallipoli) and Istanbul, Turkey.
SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2015 Season: Eastern Mediterranean HighlightsMIAMI, February 27, 2015 – SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2015 season will highlight exclusive voyages to the secluded ports and harbors of the Eastern Mediterranean, ideal for travelers who wish to explore some of the world’s most sought-after destinations. SeaDream’s award-winning luxury mega-yachts will arrive in the Mediterranean in May and features 40+ itineraries. Sailings in the Eastern Mediterranean will transport guests to the beautiful ports of Istanbul, Athens, Mykonos and Santorini to name a few. “Our 2015 Mediterranean season is unique in that we are giving our guests who have the desire to explore beyond the major stops the opportunity to discover smaller ports and harbors,” shares Bob Lepisto, president of SeaDream Yacht Club. “The ability to visit 16 different ports in Greece is what sets SeaDream I and SeaDream II apart.” SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2015 Eastern Mediterranean sailing highlights:
- Istanbul to Athens (Piraeus) departs May 21 – May 30, 2015. Ports include Istanbul, Kepez (Troy & Gallipoli), Kusadasi (Ephesus) and Bodrum, Turkey; Patmos, Rhodes Town, Santorini, Mykonos, Hydra and Athens, Greece.
- Athens (Piraeus) to Athens (Piraeus) departs July 11- July 18, 2015. Greek Ports include Athens, Hydra, Santorini, Parikia (Paros), Patmos, Sifnos Island and Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey.
- Istanbul to Venice departs Sept. 11 – Sept. 23, 2015. Ports include Istanbul, Kepez (Troy & Gallipoli) and Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Mykonos, Santorini, Itea (Delphi), and Parga, Greece; Dubrovnik, Hvar, Sibenik, and Rovinj, Croatia; and Venice, Italy.
# # #CONTACT: Mike Hicks LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES 561-655-3836 firstname.lastname@example.org www.louhammond.com
SEADREAM YACHT CLUB’S 2015 MEDITERRANEAN SEASON:
DESTINATION IMMERSING VOYAGESMIAMI, July 31, 2014 – SeaDream Yacht Club, delivering a “yachting, not cruising” experience, announces 2015 Mediterranean sailings exploring smaller ports and harbors. Created with travelers in mind who have already discovered popular calls such as Dubrovnik, Croatia, these itineraries satisfy a desire to explore beyond the major stops via luxurious mega-yacht. New voyages immerse guests in the cultures of Croatia, Greece and Italy calling on up to nine ports in a single country for select sailings and often including overnights. Both yachts arrive in the Mediterranean in May. “The yachting lifestyle is synonymous with summer in the Med and SeaDream Yacht Club is delighted to have both of our award-winning vessels offering itineraries in the region like no other,” shares Bob Lepisto, president of SeaDream Yacht Club. “On a single voyage, visiting eight ports in Croatia, nine in Greece or an astounding five in Sicily alone is possible. This mega-yacht experience paired with inclusive watersports from our yachts’ marina and highly-anticipatory service makes the adventure even more rewarding.” SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2015 Mediterranean season begins in May and features 40+ itineraries spanning the region. Country-focused voyages include: Croatia – Dubrovnik to Venice departs June 20 – 27, 2015. Croatian ports of call include Mljet, Hvar, Split, Sibenik, Rab, Opatija and Rovinj before disembarking in Venice, Italy. Greece – Istanbul to Athens (Piraeus) departs July 25-Aug. 4, 2015. Greek ports include Molyvos, Skopelos, Skiathos, Patmos, Paros, Santorini, Navplion (Mycenae), Hydra and Athens. Italy – Rome (Civitavecchia) round-trip departs July 29-Aug. 8, 2015. Italian ports include Costa Smeralda, Sardinia; Trapani, Marettimo, Porto Empedocle (Agrigento), Syracuse, Taormina (Mt. Etna), Sicily; Amalfi and Capri along with Bonifacio, Corsica. Another highlight for the 2015 season will be an exclusive 12-day sailing on SeaDream I visiting Turkey, Greece and Croatia. Departing Istanbul on Sept.11, guests will explore the ports of Kepez (Troy and Gallipoli), Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Mykonos, Santorini, Corinth Canal, Itea (Delphi), Parga, Greece; Hvar, Sibenik, Rovinj, Croatia; Piran, Slovenia; and concluding in Venice, Italy. With a maximum of 112 guests onboard, the chef welcomes guests to the local market in select ports to assist him in collecting fresh local seafood and produce for the evening meal. SeaDream continues to offer innovative dining, including an optional Raw Food menu and traditional Japanese menu. Ideal for the active traveler, both SeaDream I and SeaDream II are equipped with wave runners, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and many other watersports activities, all of which can be launched directly from the yachts’ Marina. With an emphasis on relaxed luxury, guests can take advantage of the SeaDream Spa, with the highest therapist-to-guest ratio at sea. Fully inclusive yachting fares begin at $3,999 based on double occupancy. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com. About SeaDream Yacht Club SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are available through SeaDream’s fully-inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911.
###CONTACT: Mike Hicks / Matt Sessions LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES 561-655-3836 / 843-628-3721 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.louhammond.com