MIAMI, January 5, 2017 – SeaDream Yacht Club is preparing for the 2017 season with a new brochure currently arriving to loyal guests and valued travel agents. The 36-page, glossy brochure showcases the SeaDream Yacht Club experience in time for the upcoming 16th season of its iconic twin mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II.
With stunning photography, the brochure highlights the yachts’ spectacular common areas and staterooms, land adventures, destinations and the luxury of yachting life that is synonymous with SeaDream Yacht Club. Guests can begin planning their 2017 holiday on SeaDream I and SeaDream II exploring the waters and ports throughout the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
“We are eager to begin the upcoming 2017 season, offering our guests exciting experiences they have come to expect from SeaDream Yacht Club,” shares SeaDream Yacht Club President Bob Lepisto. “With newly unveiled additions to our 16th season operating, we hope to welcome new travelers as well as familiar faces onboard both of our elegant yachts exploring the world’s most beautiful waters.”
Highlights in the new 2017 season brochure include:
- Dream Cuisine from the Early Riser’s Coffee to dining alfresco on deck or in the elegantly appointed Dining Salon, SeaDream’s cuisine and impeccable service is certain to make dining aboard a SeaDream yacht unforgettable. Aboard these mega-yachts, guests will always enjoy “Cuisine A La Minute” with the freshest ingredients, often selected by the chef locally while in port, as well as the only raw food menu at sea.
- Land Adventures are designed so guests may experience each destination to its fullest. SeaDream Yacht Club always offers the best guides as well as knowledgeable crew leading a variety of excursions to suit the sportsman, history buff, gourmand or thrill seeker. While on holiday, guests may be as active or as relaxed as they please, having the option to choose from adventures such as walking the UNESCO walled city of Dubrovnik sampling local oysters & wine, sightseeing by helicopter in St. Lucia or discovering St. Barts by ATV.
- Wellness and Fitness in the Thai certified SeaDream Spa, the only member of the Thai Spa Association at sea, provides treatments for body, face, hair and nails. The Fitness Center features panoramic ocean views, natural light and state of the art equipment including treadmills, bikes and free weights.
- Water Sports Marina, available on both yachts, provides a variety of exciting water activities including Laser sailboats, Hobie Cat catamarans, kayaks, wake boards and water skis, snorkeling gear, standup paddle boards and more.
- Exceptional and Intriguing Itineraries, whether it’s traveling through the azure, crystalline waters of the Caribbean from November through April or exploring the history of the Mediterranean from May through October, SeaDream navigates to well-known destinations as well as a host of idyllic ports – many of which are beyond the reach of larger ships. Guests also have the option of taking a Trans-Atlantic voyage offered in the early spring, typically navigating from the Caribbean to Europe and in the fall, from Europe back to the Caribbean.
SeaDream Yacht Club 2017 voyages begin at $3,399 per person based on double occupancy. The inclusive fare includes ocean view accommodations, gourmet meals, gratuities, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.SeaDream.com.
Seven Wine Voyages offered in Mediterranean for 2017MIAMI, May 04, 2016 – Continuing its commitment to and enhancing the superbly established level of award-winning culinary experiences, SeaDream Yacht Club announces seven new Wine Voyages for the 2017 season. Showcasing the most picturesque yachting ports of the Mediterranean on seven to eleven-day sailings, each itinerary pairs the ultimate wine experience with the most scenic backdrops in the world. Whether a seasoned wine connoisseur or new to learning about and liking wine, these voyages are a perfect occasion for developing skills and passions regarding wine and cooking. Guests onboard these vino-centric sailings will enjoy select premium tastings from celebrated wineries such as Château Gassier, Tenuta San Guido, and Taittinger Champagne. As an exclusive to the Taittinger Voyage, Clovis Taittinger will be onboard followed by Maison Louis Jadot showcasing two of France’s best qualities, champagne and the famous Burgundy region. At the popular Winemaker’s Dinner, SeaDream’s Executive Chef will prepare a distinctive menu to complement and enhance the expressive wines of guest winemakers such as Philipp Wittman, Marilisa Allegrini, and Francesco Mazzei. The Winemaker’s Dinner offers a wine-by-the-glass package, for an additional cost. Exclusive shore excursions take guests off the beaten path to explore the different foods, wines and cultures of the Mediterranean. At each port of call, guests can choose from a variety of activities to enhance their onboard wine experience. Guests can explore the stunning Sorrentino Winery at the base of the volcanic Mount Vesuvius, attend a wine tasting and truffle hunt at Castello delle Regine, or learn the art of making classic paella and how to pair it with local wines in Cartagena. “The best way to truly know a place is to experience it through its people, food and wine,” explains SeaDream Yacht Club President Bob Lepisto. “Through our innovative itineraries, high attention to detail, and impeccable service, we are constantly striving to provide the ultimate guest experience both at sea and ashore.” Additional highlights of the SeaDream 2017 Wine Voyages include a high crew to guest ratio, personalized onboard entertainment, a state of the art fitness center, and cuisine that competes with the ever-changing views. Smaller ports make for memorable shoreside experiences away from the crowd and allow even the most seasoned travelers the opportunity to discover new favorite destinations. Below is a full listing of SeaDream’s 2017 Wine Voyage itineraries:
- Lisbon to Barcelona, departing April 27 – May 6, 2017. Nine days including boutique ports of Portimao, Gibraltar, Puerto Banus, Malaga, Cartagena, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, and Menorca.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) round trip, departing June 10 – June 17, 2017. Seven days including ports of Bonifacio (Corsica) overnight, Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, and Capri.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) round trip, departing June 17 – June 24, 2017. Seven days including ports of Portoferraio, Portovenere, Marina di Carrara (Florence, Lucca), Portofino, Saint Florent, and Porto Vecchio.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Venice, departing August 19 – August 30, 2017. Eleven days calling on ports of Capri, Amalfi overnight, Positano, Taormina (Sicily), Kotor (Montenegro), Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar, and Rovinj.
- Piraeus (Athens) to Civitavecchia (Rome), departing September 23 – September 30, 2017. Seven days calling on Hydra, Corinth Canal (Transit), Itea (Delphi), Taormina (Sicily), Amalfi overnight, and Capri.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Nice, departing September 30 – October 7, 2017. Seven days calling on Porto Ercole, Portoferraio (Elba), Livorno (for Florence), Portovenere, Portofino, and Monte Carlo.
- Nice to Malaga, departing October 7 – October 16, 2017. Nine days calling on St. Tropez, Sanary-sur-Mer, Cassis, Sète, Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, and Cartagena.
SEADREAM YACHT CLUB PREVIEWS 2015 MEDITERRANEAN SEASON:
EXCLUSIVE PORTS AWAITMIAMI, March 30, 2015 – SeaDream Yacht Club will sail to the Mediterranean’s most secluded destinations, visiting ports and harbors so small that only the 112-guest twin mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II can enter. Both yachts will depart from Malaga (Spain) on May 1 while SeaDream I will transport guests to the beautiful ports of Cartagena, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, Mahon, Alghero, and Bonifacio on a 7-day sailing before arriving in Citavecchia on May 8. SeaDream II will embark on an 8-day sailing to Cartagena, Valencia, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Collioure and Sanary-sur-Mer before arriving in Monte Carlo on May 9. “The SeaDream experience in the Mediterranean is truly a yachting experience with short distances to smaller ports being the appeal,” shares Bob Lepisto, president of SeaDream Yacht Club. “This allows more time to explore intimate ports like Korcula and Hvar in Croatia or play on our water sports marina right off the stern.” SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2015 Mediterranean sailing highlights:
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Athens (Piraeus) departs May 8 – May 16, 2015. Ports include Civitavecchia (Rome), Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Taormina (Etna) and Sicily, Italy; Fiskardo, Kefalonia, Itea (Delphi), Corinth Canal (Transit), Santorini, Hydra and Athens (Piraeus), Greece.
- Venice to Dubrovnik departs June 27 – July 4, 2015. Ports include Opatija, Rab, Sibenik and Split, Croatia; and Kotor, Montenegro.
- Athens (Piraeus) to Istanbul departs August 22 – August 29, 2015. Ports include Athens (Piraeus), Hydra, Santorini, Parikia, Paros and Patmos, Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Kepez (Troy & Gallipoli) and Istanbul, Turkey.
SEADREAM YACHT CLUB ANNOUNCES 2015 WINE VOYAGES
– Boutique Ports Paired with Intimate Culinary Experiences –MIAMI, Jan. 06, 2015 – After the successful debut of SeaDream Yacht Club’s Wine Voyages in 2014, eight vino-intensive voyages have been added to the 2015 season. Showcasing the most picturesque yachting ports of the Mediterranean on five to nine-day sailings, each dedicated Wine Voyage provides guests with heightened wine experiences including sit-down tastings featuring wineries from regions visited, a Wine Master Class Tasting led by an internationally recognized wine expert and one tasting held by a top winemaker. At an exclusive Winemaker’s Dinner taking place onboard, the chef will craft a special menu to match the wine of the winemaker joining for the evening. Together with SeaDream’s Wine Director Erica Landin, additional casual tastings are organized throughout sailings to highlight local producers or favorite wines from the SeaDream cellar. “The cuisine onboard SeaDream Yacht Club continues to receive rave reviews from past guests as our culinary team incorporates local ingredients of the ports we visit as only possible sailing with 112 guests,” shares SeaDream Yacht Club President Bob Lepisto. “Our extensive 2015 Wine Voyages build on this tradition by pairing legendary vineyards with expert instructors and winemakers to develop a truly one-of-a-kind experience on land and sea.” SeaDream Wine Voyages add to the two mega-yachts’ innovative culinary and beverage program, which features the first and only full raw cuisine menu onboard as well as showcasing local delicacies from ports of call. Examples include: Civitavecchia (Rome) to Dubrovnik, Croatia Sailing SeaDream I Aug. 8 to 15 from Civitavecchia (Rome) to Dubrovnik, guests will enjoy a memorable meals paired with the great wines of Chianti and other regions. Onboard this sailing is Wine Writer Anthony Rose of the British daily newspaper The Independent and Decanter Magazine, who will take guests on a tasting tour of the Italian greats including super-Tuscans as well as mini-tastings of wine from regions passing including Sicily, Puglia and Manduria. Special Wine Land Adventures include a visit to Cantina Benanti with owner, Antonio Benanti in Sicily and an intimate tour of Cantine Marisa Cuomo with Marisa Cuomo in Positano, Italy. Civitavecchia (Rome) to Malaga, Spain Guests onboard the 112-guest mega-yacht for the Oct. 23 to Nov. 1 voyage sailing from Civitavecchia (Rome) to Malaga, Spain will be hosted by Guy de Rivoire, international export director of the Bollinger champagne house in Monaco, as he guides them through a tasting from rosé to vintage wines followed by a special Winemaker’s Dinner. On the same voyage, the head winemaker and/or one of the Martínez Bujanda family, owners of the Finca Valpiedra Winery, will present a special tasting menu onboard. Exclusive Wine Land Adventures on this voyage include a visit to the 1500-acre private estate of Château de Berne, Sanary-sur-Mer, the Cavas Recaredo winery in Sant Sardurní d’Anoia hosted by winery founder’s grandson, Ton Mata while docked in Barcelona, and the Simon Coll Chocolate Factory. Below is a full listing of SeaDream’s 2015 Wine Voyage itineraries:
- Malaga to Monte Carlo Wine Voyage, departing May 1.
- Monte Carlo round trip Wine Voyage, departing May 9.
- Monte Carlo round trip Wine Voyage, departing May 16.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Dubrovnik Wine Voyage, departing August 8.
- Dubrovnik to Venice, departing August 29.
- Dubrovnik to Civitavecchia (Rome), departing Sept. 12.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) round trip, departing Sept. 26.
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Malaga, departing Oct. 23.
MAKE TIME FOR TEA WITH SEADREAM YACHT CLUB
– New Culinary Experience Onboard Twin Mega-Yachts –MIAMI, Oct. 2, 2014 – SeaDream Yacht Club has introduced a new tea service onboard its two luxury mega-yachts SeaDream I and II, upgrading an already popular program with guests. With 12 new teas prepared by a master blender in Kent, United Kingdom, the bold and exciting selections are exclusively available only onboard. “We always look for ways to enhance the yachting experience and upgrading our onboard tea service is just one more example” shares Atle Brynestad, owner and CEO of SeaDream Yacht Club. “By creating an exciting new menu of teas that reflects the casually elegant service guests have come to expect, we are yet again raising the bar for our culinary offerings.” Guests can enjoy tea at no additional charge whenever they like, and tea drinking onboard has rapidly grown in popularity since the unveiling of this new heightened level of service. “Since launching our new tea program, guests are now drinking more tea than coffee,” said Vice President of Hotel Operations Thomas Carlson. “We designed our program with every minute detail in mind, and the feedback has been incredibly positive.” All tea is served in individual “Bodum” 0.51 teapots with plunger tea diffusers and waiters pay special attention to every pot that they serve. When the water is poured, the servers immediately start a timer so that the appropriate time is indicated to each guest upon being served. When the desired time expires, guests can depress the plunger to stop the diffusing process. All tea is served with two homemade, gluten-free tea cookies to ensure that every guest can enjoy them. Highlights from the all new, SeaDream Yacht Club-exclusive tea menu include: Rhubarb Ginger Rose: Vitamin-rich hibiscus serves as the base for this distinctly different herbal blend. Tangy, tart rhubarb and spicy, warming ginger are complemented by a sprinkling of sweet, fragrant rose petals resulting in a thirst-quenching taste sensation. Lapsang Souchong: This classic Chinese black tea is bursting with smoky flavor and subtle tobacco aroma. Fortifying and robust, this tea is a particular favorite with the gentlemen. A perfect match with cheese and biscuits and other strong, savory foods. Sea Grey: This is the classic Earl Grey black tea with a sophisticated twist. Ceylon Orange Pekoe scented with Bergamot oil for distinctive citrus flavor is blended with aromatic first flush Darjeeling with notes of muscatel and a splash of bright blue cornflowers. A refreshing accompaniment to breakfast or afternoon tea. Captain’s Breakfast: A bright and malty brew results from this is a robust blend of whole-leaf tippy Indian Assam black tea and Sri Lankan Dimbula black tea, which tastes of a strong and flavorsome liquor and of refreshing Ceylon orange pekoe black tea. A classic pick-me-up at any time of day. For more information on SeaDream Yacht Club, contact a travel professional, call 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com. About SeaDream Yacht Club SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are available through SeaDream’s fully-inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911. ### Mike Hicks/Matt Sessions LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES 561-655-3836/843-647-6395 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.louhammond.com
SEADREAM YACHT CLUB ANNOUNCES NEW WINE EDUCATION
CERTIFICATION AT SEAMIAMI, Sept. 11, 2014 – SeaDream Yacht Club has been approved by the British Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) to deliver wine courses, exams and certifications under the organization’s prestigious umbrella beginning in the Spring 2015. The accreditation is the latest example of an emphasis on wine and cuisine onboard the two mega-yachts SeaDream I and II. “WSET is the world’s most prestigious and well-respected wine education organization,” shares Atle Brynestad, owner and CEO of SeaDream Yacht Club. “It was an obvious choice to align our brand with the best organization as we refined and enhanced our onboard wine program.” The British Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) offers courses in four levels from one to four and guests may now take the first two levels onboard SeaDream. The aim of the Level 1 is to give a basic introduction to wine followed by food pairings. “The interest among consumers obtaining an education in wine is at an all-time high in the United States as well as Scandinavian countries,” explains SeaDream Yacht Club Wine Director Erica Landin. “Our guests may elect to attend a course to gain formal qualification or simply a desire to enhance their knowledge of the immense variety of wines produced in the world today.” Level 2 is a comprehensive 12-day program program only offered on dedicated Wine Education Voyages, starting with the 12-day San Juan, Puerto Rico to Malaga sailing departing April 18, 2015. It focuses on the key grape varieties and growing regions of the world as well as what factors influence a wine’s style and quality. The all-around course is ideally suited for the interested beginner or aficionado wishing to strengthen their knowledge. Additionally, SeaDream recently announced exciting Wine Voyages beginning fall 2014. These experiences add to the two mega-yachts’ innovative culinary and beverage program, which features the first and only full raw cuisine menu onboard as well as showcasing local delicacies from ports of call. Each voyage will offer heightened experiences for beginners and veteran oenophiles with itineraries that have been expertly developed by SeaDream’s Wine Director, Erica Landin, one of Sweden’s most internationally recognized wine writers. Activities onboard the Wine Voyages include visits to high-quality vineyards in the world’s most exclusive wine destinations; informal and formal tastings of local varietals; wine master classes and a special Winemaker’s Dinner, in which a local grower or winery owner shares treasures from their own cellars. For more information on SeaDream Yacht Club, contact a travel professional, call 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com. About SeaDream Yacht Club SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are available through SeaDream’s fully-inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911. About The British Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) The Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) was founded in 1969 in London to provide high quality education and training in wines and spirits. Since then, WSET has grown into the foremost international body in the field of wines and spirits education, with a suite of sought-after qualifications. For more information about WSET and the levels, see www.wset.co.uk.
###CONTACT: Mike Hicks/Matt Sessions LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES 561-655-3836/843-647-6395 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.louhammond.com
SEADREAM SPA ANNOUNCES MOST POPULAR TREATMENT AS MEGA-YACHT TWINS EMBARK ON EUROPEAN SEASONMIAMI, April 30, 2013 – Guests sailing onboard SeaDream Yacht Club during the summer 2014 season can achieve the ultimate in tranquility and bliss with a pampering treatment at the SeaDream Spa. Of the 35+ treatments available, the Asian Blend treatment has once again been revealed as the most popular and requested treatment onboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II. The two 112-guest yachts will make their way to the Mediterranean and Northern Europe for the summer season with limited availability remaining. “The Asian Blend treatment offers a combination massage utilizing the best of Thai, Shiatsu and deep tissue massage techniques complimented by massage oil and herbal balm,” shares SeaDream Yacht Club Spa Director Bassima Tveraabak. “As our two mega-yachts sail the Mediterranean and Baltic this summer, our team looks forward to showcasing the most luxurious spa at sea.” The SeaDream Spa is the only member of the Thai Spa Association at sea. With a staff of eight therapists to 112 guests, SeaDream also offers the highest therapist to guest ratio sailing today. Featuring private, ocean view treatment rooms, complimentary steam and sauna, a full-service salon, an ocean-view fitness center, and an open-air, private massage area, guests experience therapies with the serenity of ocean breezes only possible on an exclusive mega-yacht. Products and services from La Prairie®, Thalgo®, Harnn®, Moroccanoil®, Essie® and Wella® are incorporated into treatments. After completing their treatment, spa-goers may nourish their bodies with healthy cuisine prepared by highly trained chefs. One option to choose from – in addition to the always-available à la carte menu – is the only “raw food” or “living food” menu at sea. Created in conjunction with the Hippocrates Health Institute, dishes on the Raw Food Menu include Watercress Tang, a liquid mélange of watercress, Anjou pear, lime and pineapple; Asian Cashew Curry Salad; Blood Apple Blaster, a blend of apple, ginger, red beet, lime juice and agave; and Vegetable Lasagna, a medley of pasta-like noodles made from spinach leaves and coconut meat, layered between a spicy cauliflower mash topped with a sun-dried tomato marinara. Guests find a seemingly endless variety of amenities and activities available as part of their inclusive SeaDream journey. A bevy of water toys, including wave runners, Hobie cats®, wakeboards, stand-up paddleboards and snorkel gear are rolled out almost daily on the yacht’s marina, weather permitting. Mountain bikes are available to guests interested in casual shore side exploration. A golf simulator featuring 30 of the most legendary courses, daily yoga and Tai Chi sessions are a few inclusive offerings that keep guests busy. To learn more about the SeaDream Spa or to book a SeaDream Yacht Club voyage, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911, or visit www.seadream.com. About SeaDream Yacht Club SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are part of SeaDream’s fully-inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911. CONTACT: Mike Hicks/Ginny Perkins LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES 561-655-3836/843-647-6395 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.louhammond.com
SeaDream Yacht Club names Denise Roche as Director of Business Development, Southwest USASeaDream Yacht Club announced Denise Roche has joined their sales team, bringing along her extensive knowledge of the SeaDream product and her passion for travel. Her last name (Roche), sounds familiar to many because in fact her husband, Rob Roche was for many years SeaDream’s Director of Business Development in the same territory. Denise traveled onboard many times, and learned about SeaDream first hand over the course of many years with Rob. For the past 25 she has operated her own successful photography business in Southern California. Throughout her career she has been very active in the community. One organization that has been extremely rewarding for her entire family is Mending Kids International, an organization that brings children to the US from third world countries, who are in desperate need of life saving surgeries. The Roche’s have been host parents 3 times and have cared for a child as young as 5 months old. Denise says “seeing them go home to their families happy and healthy has been the greatest gift of all.” Denise Roche may be contacted at (310) 310-4246 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SEADREAM YACHT CLUB ANNOUNCES LIMITED AVAILABILITY
ON FALL 2014 CARIBBEAN SEASON
– SeaDream I and SeaDream II Sail Most Popular Island itineraries –MIAMI, February 19, 2014 – In 2014, after sailing the globe visiting small ports and harbors in Southeast Asia, Papua New Guinea, Northern Europe and the Mediterranean, both award-winning mega-yachts of SeaDream Yacht Club will conclude the year sailing the Caribbean. Offering a fully inclusive yachting experience, SeaDream I and SeaDream II will sail from departure ports in Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Barbados beginning Nov. 6, 2014. Limited availability remains on end of year Caribbean voyages with fares starting at $2,999 per person, based on double occupancy. “As large mega-ships enter the Caribbean, SeaDream continues to offer a true yacht experience visiting small ports and anchoring in secluded coves away from the crowds,” shares President Bob Lepisto. “Our guests say they favor the smaller, intimate size of our mega-yachts for an off-the-beaten path island escape with personalized service.” During fall 2014, the SeaDream twins will visit secluded islands including Culebrita and Vieques off the coast of Puerto Rico as well as Guadeloupe, Saba and Grenada. The British Virgin Islands port of Jost Van Dyke and overnights in St. Barts are among itinerary highlights. The mega-yachts also call on an astounding five ports in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, including the smallest inhabited island in the chain, Mayreau, which stretches only 1.5 miles with a population of 300 residents. Itineraries in the Caribbean emphasize relaxation and rejuvenation. Guests can take advantage of the SeaDream Spa, with the highest therapist-to-guest ratio at sea. They can splash in the surf with a bevy of water toys, including stand-up paddleboards and wave runners, available from the yacht’s marina. They can also partake in the revelry of special beachside culinary experiences like the signature Champagne and Caviar Splash™, in which bubbles and caviar are served in the sea aboard a white linen-sheathed surfboard. For more information on SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2014 Fall Caribbean season, contact a travel professional, call 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com. About SeaDream Yacht Club SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are available through SeaDream’s fully-inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911.
###CONTACT: Mike Hicks/Ginny Perkins LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES 561-655-3836/843-647-6395 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.louhammond.com
SEADREAM YACHT CLUB REVIEWS ITS UK STRATEGY15 January, 2014: SeaDream Yacht Club UK Managing Director, Andy Magowan has announced that Graham Andrew, who has been responsible in the UK for the company’s Charter and Incentive Sales, has left SeaDream this month, following the completion of his one-year consultancy role. Says Andy Magowan: “I would like personally to take this opportunity to thank Graham sincerely for the professional contribution he has made and wish him every success for the future. “As part of SeaDream’s ongoing UK restructure, Charter & Incentive business continues to be a key focus. Bespoke ‘milestone’ and/or ‘private celebration’ exclusive vessel charters are on the increase and many of our trade partners have these potential guests. As such, responsibility for sourcing this business will be incorporated into the roles of the expanding trade-facing UK sales team. “UK sales for 2014 are over 50% ahead compared to this time last year. An exciting highlight of the summer 2014 Northern Europe season sees SeaDream operating its FIRST-EVER cruise from the UK, a 14-night Baltic Capitals voyage departing on 16th August sailing round-trip from Dover. I look forward to making further announcements regarding the UK sales team in the very near future.’’ About SeaDream Yacht Club: Multi-award winning SeaDream Yacht Club owns and operates the 56-bedroom mega-yachts, SeaDream I & II. The word ‘yachting’ in the company name is not just an expression about the boutique size of SeaDream I & II, however, more a reflection of the unique contemporary lifestyle aboard these ultra-luxury vessels. “It’s yachting, not cruising” – Enjoy the Difference! With just 56 sea-view bedrooms, all the luxury appointments you would expect of the most luxurious mega-yachts at sea and all the facilities of a state-of-the-art boutique resort, SeaDream I & II are perfect for exclusive use (charter) for business and for private and family events. Unlike an hotel, when you charter SeaDream I or II for just a few days or more, guests get totally exclusive use, which means that the yachts offer a heightened level of privacy and security too, and in today’s world that’s a real bonus for business and private travel alike. SeaDream Contact: Andy Magowan: email@example.com; Tel : + 44 (0) 7770 848023; www.seadream.com SeaDream Media Contact for further information/images: Jill Faulds, JF Associates: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel : + 44 (0) 1795 536446