Guided Village Walk - Unesco Awarded Portovenere
Imagine walking through your own town without any knowledge of its history, culture or customs. Now imagine now much richer you are for the experience with that information added. This walking exploration of Portovenere will leave you feeling like a local. Portovenere is an ancient 12th-century town where tall and colored houses still remain as an important feature of one of Italy's most picturesque ports. Thanks to a spectacular position on a narrow rocky promontory above the sea, it also represents one of the most unique towns of the Ligurian coast. Start today's walking adventure with your knowledgeable guide by passing under the ancient arch to enter Caruggio before exploring the Church of St. Peter, the Castle and the Cemetery. Continue walking portside for a panoramic view of the town and the island of Palmaria. Along the way a stop is made to enjoy a tasting of the delicious local wine ..
Notes: Please wear comfortable shoes. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. This program is booked onboard only so please make your reservations as soon as possible after boarding to avoid disappointment. All adventures and prices in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Not all of the land adventures shown will be offered on all voyages and departure times are subject to change. Final pricing and departures times will be published onboard.
Port: Portovenere (Cinque Terre)
Duration: 2 hours
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- May 16, 2014 - Nice - Nice
- Jul 02, 2014 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Barcelona
- Sep 20, 2014 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Monte Carlo
- Sep 27, 2014 - Monte Carlo - Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Sep 19, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Civitavecchia
- May 09, 2015 - Monte Carlo to Monte Carlo
- May 16, 2015 - Monte Carlo to Monte Carlo
- May 25, 2015 - Monte-Carlo to Civitavecchia
- May 26, 2014 - Monte Carlo - Civitavecchia (Rome)