Nevis on Horseback
A short and informative drive through the sleepy villages of Nevis takes you to the stables where your adventure begins. Experience Nevis in a whole new way as you ride along the beach and get treated to the magnificent vistas and historical sites of this side of paradise. Your ride will take you through some of the smaller villages, Offering you a first hand look at life in these areas. Pristine and scenic views of majestic, historical attractions will thrill you as you make your way past them " the ruins of Fort Ashby, St Thomas' Anglican Church (over 50 years old) and on the other side the clear crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea lap gently against the shore, with the sister island of St.Kitts in the background.
Notes: We recomend that you wear long pants and closed shoes. You should also consider a hat and sun protection. This adventure is not recomended for children under the age of 10.
Port: Coconut Grove, Nevis
Duration: 2 hours
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Dec 20, 2014 - San Juan to Marigot
- Feb 28, 2015 - San Juan to Marigot
- Mar 07, 2015 - Marigot to Marigot
- Dec 05, 2015 - Marigot, St. Martin - Marigot, St. Martin
- Dec 27, 2015 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Jan 30, 2016 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Marigot, St. Martin
- Feb 20, 2016 - Marigot, St. Martin - Marigot, St. Martin