Golf at "Il Picciolo"
The Il Picciolo course was the first golf course developed in Sicily in 1989. Designed by the architect Luigi Rota Caremoli, the course 18-hole nestles among oaks trees, vineyards and hazelnuts trees. This well-designed course is located at Castiglione di Sicilia, a small hill town about 1,950 feet above sea level and about 17 miles from the port. The impressive bulk of the active volcano of Mount Etna makes for an awesome backdrop to this delightful course.
Notes: Appropriate golf dress is required; Men: collared shirt, Bermuda length golf shorts or trousers, socks and closed in shoes. Women: collared or non collared shirts, sleeve or sleeveless, Bermuda length shorts Package includes: 18 holes of golf Green fees & Golf cart Coordination fee Round trip transfers from the pier. Rental Clubs and shoes are extra. Please advise the Concierge or Club Director if you require any equipment. $39.00 for rental clubs and balls
Port: Taormina (Etna) Sicily
Duration: 4-5 hours
Price: 349 per person based on 2 players.
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- May 08, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Athens (Piraeus)
- Jul 19, 2015 - Venice to Civitavecchia
- Jul 29, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Civitavecchia
- Aug 08, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Dubrovnik
- Sep 12, 2015 - Dubrovnik to Civitavecchia
- Jun 06, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Venice
- Jun 16, 2015 - Venice to Civitavecchia
- Jul 04, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Athens (Piraeus)
- Aug 12, 2015 - Dubrovnik to Civitavecchia