Golf at "Acquabona"
The Acquabona course on the island of Elba is a rather hilly course with panoramic views over Portoferraio. The 9-hole course with double tees measures 5,144 yards with a par of 68. The course winds through a forest of oaks, pines and eucalyptus. The scents in the air, the silence, the birds of the Natural Park of the Elba, the views of the gulf and inland, are the setting for an interesting and challenging day of golf.
Notes: Appropriate golf dress is required; Men: collared shirt, Bermuda length golf shorts or trousers, socks and closed in shoes. Women: collared or non-collared shirts, sleeve or sleeveless, Bermuda length shorts Package includes: 18 holes of golf Green fees & Golf cart Coordination fee Round trip transfers from the pier. Rental Clubs and shoes are extra. Please advise the Concierge or Club Director if you require any equipment. $40.00 for rental clubs and balls. Price is based on 2 players.
Port: Portoferraio, Elba
Duration: 4-5 hours
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Jun 04, 2016 - Cannes to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jul 23, 2016 - Cannes to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Sep 10, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Nice
- Sep 24, 2016 - Nice to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Oct 01, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Cannes
- Oct 15, 2016 - Cannes to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- May 13, 2017 - Nice to Nice
- Jun 17, 2017 - Monte Carlo, Monaco - Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Aug 12, 2017 - Nice - Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Sep 30, 2017 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Nice
- Jun 17, 2017 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Civitavecchia (Rome)