Golf at "Mahogany Run"
On most days, a steady wind sweeps through the emerald dales on the north shore of St. Thomas to blow past beautiful vacation homes and over the scenic fairways and greens of the sometimes-infuriating Mahogany Run Golf Course. Major celebrities and several tourists simply love Mahogany Run. The course is a difficult but rewarding 18 holes of golf for anyone carousing through the British and US Virgin Islands. Bill Clinton played here back in January 1997. He left something of personal lament and signed an autograph of a photo of the course's most scenic hole, which is framed and hangs at the door to the pro shop. He wrote "only" got a four on No. 14 -- a bogey. Michael Jordan and several other professional athletes also gritted their teeth at the challenges of Mahogany Run. Actors John Travolta and Sylvester Stallone have played it. All of them came because the course designed by George and Tom Fazio has some incredibly scenery as well as some very interesting and difficult holes. SeaDream guests have the option to take the ferry or private water taxi from Cruz Bay, St. John to Red Hook, St. Thomas where a transfer van will whisk you to the North Shore to play one of the best courses in the Caribbean and some say the world!
Notes: Appropriate golf dress is required; Men: collared shirt, Bermuda length golf shorts or trousers, socks and closed in shoes. Women: collared or non collared shirts, sleeve or sleeveless, Bermuda length shorts Package includes: 18 holes of golf Green fees & Golf cart Coordination fee Round trip public ferry transfers Round trip transfers from the pier. Rental Clubs and shoes are extra. Please advise the Concierge or Club Director if you require any equipment. The price includes the green fees, shared cart, public ferry passage and transfers. Rental Clubs and golf balls are extra $75.00 Miniumum of 4 players are required at the package price.
Port: Cruz Bay, St John
Duration: As needed
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Jan 24, 2015 - St Thomas to St Thomas
- Feb 07, 2015 - San Juan to St Thomas
- Feb 14, 2015 - St Thomas to St Thomas
- Feb 28, 2015 - San Juan to Marigot
- Mar 21, 2015 - San Juan to St Thomas
- Nov 28, 2015 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Dec 12, 2015 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - St. Thomas
- Jan 02, 2016 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dec 26, 2015 - St. Thomas - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Jan 23, 2016 - St. Thomas - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Jan 30, 2016 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - St. Thomas
- Feb 06, 2016 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Feb 13, 2016 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Mar 05, 2016 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Mar 12, 2016 - St. Thomas - San Juan
- Mar 19, 2016 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - St. Thomas
- Apr 02, 2016 - St. Thomas - San Juan