Circolo Del Golf - Rapallo
The Rapallo Golf Club which was opened in 1931 is situated in one of the most beautiful venues of the Tigullio region and its 18 holes offers a varied, stimulating game. This golf course is full of natural hazards and requires precision and strength. All year round it hosts important national and international competitions. Surrounded by cedars, cypresses and pines this place is a worldwide famous paradise for golf enthusiasts who are captured by the charm of the Riviera dei Fiori. The impressive cloister of "Valle Christi" overlooks the green of hole 7 and it is an example of the 13th century Italian art, right in the heart of Liguria's nature. http://www.golfetennisrapallo.it/
Notes: Appropriate golf dress is required; Men: collared shirt, Bermuda length golf shorts or trousers, socks and closed in shoes. Women: collared or non collared shirts, sleeve or sleeveless, Bermuda length shorts Package includes: 18 holes of golf, Green fees & shared golf cart, Coordination fee, Round trip transfers from the pier. Please advise the Concierge or Club Director if you require any equipment. Rental Clubs and golf balls are extra and may need to be paid direct at the pro shop. $40.00 rental clubs and balls.
Duration: as needed
Price: 339 per person based on min. 4 players.
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- May 16, 2014 - Nice - Nice
- Jul 02, 2014 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Barcelona
- Sep 20, 2014 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Monte Carlo
- Sep 19, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Civitavecchia
- Oct 03, 2015 - Civitavecchia to Barcelona
- May 09, 2015 - Monte Carlo to Monte Carlo
- May 16, 2015 - Monte Carlo to Monte Carlo
- May 25, 2015 - Monte-Carlo to Civitavecchia