Iles Des Saintes, Guadeloupe - Port information
ILES DES SAINTES, GUADELOUPE The SeaDream anchorage off the island of Terre-de-Haut (part of the Iles des Saintes group of Islands) is one of the most picturesque in the entire Caribbean. Your SeaDream yacht will anchor in the bay off Bourg des Saintes, the main village on the island. Just beyond the sister island of Ilet a Cabrit to the north, you can see the main island of Guadeloupe and volcanic La Soufriere mountain with a height of about 1,466 meters/4,810 feet. A short ride onboard your SeaDream tender will take you right into the center of this charming village with its shops, restaurants and cafes. We highly recommend a stroll along the picturesque streets and colorfully painted houses soaking in the relaxed blend of the islands French, Mediterranean & Caribbean atmosphere. If you feel energetic, we suggest that you hike up to Fort Napoleon, which has been converted into a museum, for some stunning hilltop views. You can't miss it, just turn left as you come off the pier and proceed about one mile, uphill. The museum is generally open from 0900-1230 hours and charges a small entrance fee so bring your Euros. And watch your step " the grounds around the fort are also home to a unique cactus garden and iguanas. Don't forget your camera and protection from the sun! Feeling even more energetic? Take out one of our SeaDream mountain bikes! Are you looking for some sun, sand, beach and palm trees? Our onboard Club Director knows a great beach just a short 20-25 minute, mostly flat, stroll from town. Along the walk, keep your eyes on the trees as we often spot some of the islands iguanas. Grab your sunscreen, a bottle of water and a towel from the yacht, underdress in your bathing suit and "hit the road" for some sunny hours at the beach. Casual, fun and free! During your visit to the island, we will also open up the SeaDream marina for swimming and water sports activities from the yacht. Check your daily program for the hours.
Port: Iles des Saintes
Duration: The duration is not specified.
Price: We are sorry, but we do not yet have the price for this program.
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Mar 07, 2015 - Marigot to Marigot
- Mar 14, 2015 - Marigot to San Juan
- Apr 04, 2015 - San Juan to Barbados
- Nov 28, 2015 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Marigot, St. Martin
- Dec 05, 2015 - Marigot, St. Martin - Marigot, St. Martin
- Dec 27, 2015 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Jan 09, 2016 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Marigot, St. Martin
- Jan 16, 2016 - Marigot, St. Martin - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Jan 30, 2016 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Marigot, St. Martin
- Feb 06, 2016 - Marigot, St. Martin - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Feb 13, 2016 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Marigot, St. Martin
- Feb 20, 2016 - Marigot, St. Martin - Marigot, St. Martin
- Mar 05, 2016 - Bridgetown, Barbados - Marigot, St. Martin
- Mar 19, 2016 - Marigot, St. Martin - Bridgetown, Barbados