Ponza by Boat
Isola di Ponza is made up of spectacular bays, breathtaking cliffs, beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters. For some the island can only be truly appreciated by boat! You and your fellow SeaDreamers will board your local boat and visit the famous caves of Pilate, the ancient Roman pools entirely carved into the rock. Continuing you navigate under the breathtaking Guardia Lighthouse built on a rock 80 meters high. Continuing around the point you will witness the stunningly beautiful beach of Chiaia di Luna. Soon after you will navigate around Capo Bianco. Your island circumnavigation continues with the Bay of Lucia Rosa featuring natural pools and the lovely cove called Ferns. Returning to the harbor you can enjoy the natural arch. From the arch you will visit the Core beach where you can admire a black heart set in the white rock. Close by is the famous Frontone Beach, with its unique cliffs in the shape of the Greek pediments. During the trip, there are usually two stops of about 30 minutes for swimming. The captain decides where and when to stop as it depends on the conditions of the day.
Notes: If you are planning to swim, please dress accordingly and bring a towel from the gangway. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures and prices in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Not all of the land adventures shown will be offered on all voyages and departure times are subject to change. Final pricing and departures times will be published onboard.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Price: 79 USD
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Jul 09, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Sep 03, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jun 04, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jul 16, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Oct 01, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Oct 08, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jun 24, 2017 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Civitavecchia (Rome)