This is an opportunity to get acquainted with the beautiful island of Ponza. This SeaDream Land Adventure starts with a tender ride to the pier and a short walk to the motor coach. From there you will meet your local guide and start your drive to the small but colorful village of Santa Maria to admire the uninhabited island's heart. After about 10 minutes you will then reach the fishing village of Le Forna, the most traditional community on the island. The road winds through the houses and courtyards until you reach the end of the road where you will stop for a short break. From the bottom, up a few steps, you can admire the eastern side of the island with the harbor in the background. On the way back you will pass the scenic road from which you can see in the distance the wild island of Palmarola and, before ending the land adventure, you will make another brief stop to admire the beach of Chiaia di Luna from above. Make sure you have your cameras and phones ready.
Notes: SeaDream has secured the best guide as well as the best coach availble on the small island with a locally licensed and insured operator. Kindly not ethat the standards may not excatly be to the same caliber as you would see on the mainland. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures and prices in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Not all of the land adventures shown will be offered on all voyages and departure times are subject to change. Final pricing and departures times will be published onboard.
Duration: 1 hours
Price: 69 USD
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Jul 09, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Sep 03, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jun 04, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jul 16, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Oct 01, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Oct 08, 2016 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jun 24, 2017 - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Civitavecchia (Rome)