Your inclusive SeaDream voyage fare includes ocean view accommodations, all gourmet meals, gratuities, open bar with select spirits, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more.
What’s included with your fare?
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, a television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, stocked mini bar, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, hair dryer, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and plush Turkish- terry & luxury cotton bathrobes & slippers.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar
- Wii® Game System
We've had a lovely time. My husband's request for his 70th birthday was to be on SeaDream in the Caribbean, and we've really enjoyed it. SeaDream is by far, the best cruise line in the Caribbean. Catherine BlackHenley-on-Thames, Great Britain
This was our first cruise and we were impressed by every crew member's attitude and eagerness to serve. Would be hard to top SeaDream. You have set the bar very high! Mr & Mrs Arthur SwansonOklahoma City, OK