Your inclusive SeaDream voyage fare includes ocean view accommodations, all gourmet meals, gratuities, open bar with select spirits, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more.
What’s included with your fare?
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, a television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, stocked mini bar, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, hair dryer, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and plush Turkish- terry & luxury cotton bathrobes & slippers.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar
- Wii® Game System
Exceeded my expectations. Outstanding food and exceptional service from a top notch crew that truly cares about their guests! Mr & Mrs Christopher WrightHarrisburg, PA
This was a wonderful experience thanks largely to the size of the ship and the wonderful staff – they made it memorable. Mr & Mrs Patrick BoyleJohannesburg, South Africa