SeaDream Yacht Club Unveils New Website
-Invites Guests to Explore Destinations in True Yachting Style-
MIAMI, April 26, 2016 – SeaDream Yacht Club announces the launch of its newly redesigned website www.seadream.com. Providing an enhanced user experience designed to inspire travelers, the site is refreshed with updated imagery and content as well as improved navigation and optimization for mobile devices.
“We are excited to have created a website that reflects our signature style and the casual elegance of yachting onboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II,” shares SeaDream Yacht Club President Bob Lepisto. “With a spotlight on our award-winning service, intimate onboard lifestyle and innovative itineraries, it’s now easier than ever to discover what sets SeaDream Yacht Club apart in the luxury travel industry.”
Key features of the new SeaDream Yacht Club website include:
- Updated modern look with an increasing amount of content and colorful, robust images.
- Improved optimization for viewing on mobile phones, tablet and desktop computers.
- More regional information about destinations visited, with new imagery and video framing the overall mood of a SeaDream voyage.
- Addition of a Unique Programs section that highlights SeaDream’s Wine Voyages and special voyages including the epic Sea.Sky.Safari itinerary across Africa and the Mediterranean.
- Updated voyage search interface allowing for tailored itinerary searches.
- More information and images about the yachts themselves, including public spaces, so guests can get to know them before they arrive onboard
- Frequently Asked Questions section providing information for already booked guests and those looking for more information about life aboard.
- Guests can also check out updated Social Media channels and connect with fellow SeaDream aficionados.
With stunning video and imagery throughout, the new SeaDream Yacht Club website goes beyond just trip planning and provides an immersive customer experience. In the near future, ongoing improvements will be introduced including a Travel Professional Center. Visit the new site at www.seadream.com
About SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club, celebrating its 15th anniversary and named “Best Niche Cruise Line” at the prestigious Virtuoso Awards, has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on four to 13-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are provided in SeaDream’s inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911.