Treasure Island Snorkel
From the SeaDream gangway, board the twin-engined Snorkel Launch. Enjoy a scenic 20-minute ride across the Sir Francis Drake Channel to one of the B.V.I.'s prime snorkel sites. An experienced Snorkel Instructor will take you snorkeling to the uninhabited and legendary Norman Island. The reputed history of piracy on this island is immortalized in Robert Louis Stevenson's famous book: Treasure Island. Snorkel in pristine surroundings at the Indians or the Caves at Treasure Point, where pirate treasure is said to have been hidden! Relocate to a second site for more swimming and snorkeling in shallower waters before returning back to the yacht.
Notes: Alternative Snorkel Locations may be selected according to sea and weather conditions. Masks, snorkels and snorkel vests are provided as well as instruction for novices. Approximately 1 1/2 hours snorkel time Drinking water is available on board. We recommend that you bring a towel, sunscreen and wear your swimwear.
Port: Soper's Hole, Tortola
Duration: 3 hours
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Dec 06, 2014 - St. Thomas to St. Thomas
- Nov 15, 2014 - St. Thomas to San Juan
- Nov 30, 2014 - San Juan to St Thomas
- Dec 13, 2014 - St Thomas to San Juan
- Jan 17, 2015 - St. Thomas to St. Thomas
- Jan 31, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Mar 07, 2015 - San Juan to San Juan
- Mar 14, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Mar 28, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Jan 10, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas