Two Tank Certified Dive - "Wreck of the Rhone"
You and your dive partner will tender ashore to Road Town (or bus transfer from West End - Soper's Hole) and join a two-tank dive to the Wreck of the Rhone or an alternative wreck or reef dive site. A PADI Dive Operator offers dives for advanced certified divers on exciting reef and wreck sites. Explore the famed wreck of the British Steam Mail vessel lost in a hurricane off Salt Island, or the fish filled currents flowing around the Indians, and Peter Island. Don't miss this opportunity to dive one of the highest rated sites in the Caribbean.
Notes: In order to make the proper reservations, the following information must be made at the time of booking with the Concierge. - Guests last dive - BCD (stable) - Wet suit size (if guest does not bring his/her own) - If regulator is requested or not - Weights (number of pounds) - Mask and fins size (if guest does not bring his/her own) MANDATORY: Guests must bring their dive certificate. Note that restrictions apply if guest’s last dive goes back to one year. Alternative dive sites used according to sea and weather conditions. Kindly double check the rates for the dive with the Club Director on board. There are several different rates depending on where guests start and finish the dive due to the extra time and boat travel.
Price 138 USD (starting and finishing – Road Town)
Price 219 USD (starting Road Town to Norman Island)
Price 159 USD (starting Road Town to Sopers Hole)
Price 179 USD (starting and finishing Sopers Hole)
Port: Soper's Hole, Tortola
Duration: 3 - 5 Hours (depending on start and finish location)
Price: See note section above for specific pricing
Voyages where this land adventure can be found:
- Mar 07, 2015 - San Juan to San Juan
- Mar 14, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Mar 28, 2015 - San Juan to St. Thomas
- Nov 28, 2015 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Dec 05, 2015 - St. Thomas - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dec 19, 2015 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Jan 02, 2016 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Feb 27, 2016 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Mar 12, 2016 - Marigot, St. Martin - Marigot, St. Martin
- Mar 05, 2016 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas
- Mar 12, 2016 - St. Thomas - San Juan
- Mar 26, 2016 - St. Thomas - St. Thomas